4Channel MOS Driver FD871124
This device is 4 channel MOS driver IC shaped ZIP19 pin.
This is advantageous when space is a factor during circuit board mounting. Even under large capacity loading, it supplies a good driving signal.
This device is suitable when driving MOS devices on a large scale
- Under capacity load 0.01μF conditions, fast rise/fall time of approx. 50ns.
- Power supply for output amplitude (VH) voltage amounts to driver output voltage (VOH).
- High maximum operating frequency of 20MHz.
- Driver output voltage can output good waveforms from 0V to 10V.
- High impedance function.
- Driver output voltage (VOH) can be adjusted in units of 2 channels.
- Excellent heat resistance.